WELCOME TO SMILEYDOCTOR
Dr. Reena Gupta, DDS
Dr. Reena Gupta, DDS was born in Pontiac, Michigan and received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree in California. She has over 20 years of experience and her patients list has grown to over 12,000 people in California itself. Many of her patients include Hollywood stars, Corporate Executives and Business owners.
Dr. Reena is known for her down to earth compassionate personality and skilled gentle touch that gives warmth and comfort to patients.
Dr Reena has dedicated her professional career to providing her patients with the excellent and highest quality of dental care. She is passionate about serving others in the community.
She has participated in the American Dental Association’s “Give Kids a Smile” campaign to deliver dental services to special-needy families, also offers community services and dental health education for seniors through Community Service Agency (CSA).
Dr. Reena is an active member of prestigious associations and participates in numerous continuing education courses to stay abreast of new technological advances in Dentistry.
Member of Professional Organizations:
- Diabetes – A Mutifaceted Syndrome Treatment Considerations in Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Management of Medical Emergencies
- Dental Implants
- Periodontics – oral Health and WellnessTreatment of an Edentulous Patient with a Dry Mouth
- Strategic Planning for Infection Control
- Basic Techniques for Management of the Infant and Toddler Patient
- Dentinal Hypersensitivity
Dr Gupta has also been a part of prestigious ADA Clinical Evaluator Panel
- As an Artist, Dr Reena had many paintings exhibitions worldwide – San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Delhi.
- As an Athlete, Dr Reena has received numerous awards at national level in swimming and figure/speed skating.
- As her contribution to Community Development, Dr Reena has been associated with many organizations to provide services for needy like Community Service Agency in Mountain View, Blind schools and providing oral health education to children.